We’re sorry to say…
On Friday, April 16th, the Central Epidemic Command Center announced that people engaging in group tours are required to have a COVID-19 vaccine booster. The requirement will take effect on Friday, April 22nd. (LINK)
We are sorry to inform you of this health and safety policy and if this complicates your travel plans with Parkbus Taiwan.
2 things you will need to know. 👇👇
1) Cancelling your Booking with Parkbus Taiwan / 取消您已經預訂的旅程
- If you have booked an upcoming trip with Parkbus and cannot participate due to this new policy, we understand and will be providing full refunds to all passengers.
- If you require a refund, please respond to this email with your name, booking number and bank details (Institution # and bank account #).
- Thank you for your patience as we process these refunds. They will be processed as fast as we can.
2) Traveling with Parkbus Taiwan / 未來的旅程
- The good news is that at this time, we are still hosting our trips as scheduled on our website.
- We will be requiring proof of vaccination upon boarding any upcoming Parkbus trips.
- If you book our trip and, at the time of boarding, are unable to provide proof of vaccination, you will not be allowed to board and your payment will not be refunded.
We are sorry for this inconvenience and really appreciate your ongoing support and patience with us as we navigate this difficult time. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
The Parkbus Taiwan Team (Michael, Ryan, Michael)