UPDATES FOR COVID PANDEMIC (DATED SEPTEMBER 20th):
Parkbus Taiwan will be adhering to both local and central government Level 2 Covid-19 protocols for transportation companies. As such, we’ve had to tweak some of the booking processes. If you have an questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will:
- Only allow 80% capacity on our buses. Those customers who process payments first will be prioritized and have their seats secured. Once 80% capacity has been met, we will add a waiting list on a first come first served basis.
- Enforce a strict mask-wearing policy while on the bus, however when you get to the destination, you are responsible for your own safety and behavior. We urge all passengers to follow the rules of the country when it comes to Covid protocols and the rule of law.
- Stagger seating arrangements to allow for social distancing, please respect other passengers’ space.
- Offer full credit (with no expiry) for paid tickets in the event of a further restriction and cancellation of the trip due to raised pandemic protocols.
You alone are responsible for your safety and behavior in the parks and forest recreation areas we visit. Many dangers exist, natural and man-made.
You alone are responsible for being at pickup/drop-off areas on time. If you miss the return bus, you may become stranded in an area with no cellphone reception and will be responsible for arranging alternative transportation.
Upon completing this form, we will send you an email with details about payment and a declaration of your travel.
Your seat(s) on the bus are not reserved until you’ve paid the ticket price in full (plus transaction fee if applicable).
Payment must be made within 4 business days of the submission of this application.
Payment options include:
• Taiwan Bank Transfer (Payees must have Taiwanese bank account and are responsible for paying the transaction fee)
• In-Person Cash Deposit at an E.Sun Bank (no transaction fee required)
• Reservable ticket
• Return bus service between Taipei and our selected destination
• A community of like-minded people
• Passenger insurance on bus
• Admission into our selected destination (if applicable)
• Guiding services
• Food or drinks
• Additional stops at stores, attractions, etc
WHAT TO BRING
• Water, lunch, snacks, personal items (e.g. bug repellant, camera, money, etc). Come prepared with everything you’ll need for the day
• Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots
• Weather-appropriate clothing. Check forecast closer to trip date
CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 UPDATE
At this time, based on the information provided by the authorities we are continuing to run our service and scheduled trips. We feel that now more than ever, it is important to get out into nature, grab life by the handlebars and enjoy the fresh air and adventure that these natural areas provide. We are, however, taking the situation seriously and we ask our community to:
• Conduct a temperature check with infrared forehead thermometer for all guests as they board the bus. Those with temperatures over 38 degrees will not be allow to board.
• Sanitize hands using the provided 75% alcohol hand sanitizer spray.
• Wear face masks on the bus at all times
• Refrain from joining this trip if you are feeling sick or have been traveling overseas within the past 14 days.
• Notify 14 days or more in advance of travel date to receive full refund
• Notify 13 days and up to 2 days before departure to receive 50% refund
• Tickets cancelled within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable
Name changes are free of charge, but requests must be received 48 hours before travel date.
Got a question? Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact information below, or send a message.